METALPHOTO® PHOTOSENSITIVE ANODIZED ALUMINUM
Metalphoto® is photosensitive anodized aluminum used to make durable, high-resolution nameplates, labels, and control panels. Our unique photographic imaging process creates high-resolution graphics, photos, and information which is sealed inside of the anodized aluminum. The final product provides a custom high-quality image on durable material that is built to withstand exposure in harsh environments.
We produce the highest quality products that meet Department of Defense and Aerospace specifications. We are JCP Certified and ISO Certified delivering nameplates to your exact specifications with our custom fabrication capabilities.
- UV-stable image is permanently sealed within the anodized aluminum.
- Virtually impervious to chemicals, heat, abrasion, salt spray, and sunlight.
- Rated for 20 plus years of outdoor durability.
- Earned more top scores than any other IUID barcode label material tested by the U.S. Navy (NSWC, Corona Division, IUID Center; August 2011).
- Meets a wide array of commercial, government, and military specifications.
- Notable certifications include: MIL-STD-130N, STANAG 2290, GGP-455B(3) Type I, MIL-DTL- 15024F, MIL-P-19834B and A-A-50271 (several others listed on metalphoto.com).
- Photographic image affords extreme detail and contrast at any size. + Anti-counterfeit security printing is available.