Why Choose Metalphoto®?
METALPHOTO® PHOTOSENSITIVE ANODIZED ALUMINUM
- UV-stable image is permanently sealed within the anodized aluminum.
- Virtually impervious to chemicals, heat, abrasion, salt spray, and sunlight.
- Rated for 20 plus years of outdoor durability.
- Earned more top scores than any other IUID barcode label material tested by the U.S. Navy (NSWC, Corona Division, IUID Center; August 2011).
- Meets a wide array of commercial, government, and military specifications.
- Notable certifications include: MIL-STD-130N, STANAG 2290, GGP-455B(3) Type I, MIL-DTL- 15024F, MIL-P-19834B and A-A-50271 (several others listed on metalphoto.com).
- Photographic image affords extreme detail and contrast at any size. + Anti-counterfeit security printing is available.