We Are Hiring! Work with us.
Industrial Nameplate Inc. is a WOSB and ISO 9001:2015 Certified industrial label maker in Appleton, WI. Since 1960, INI has been family owned and operated. We focus on providing quality metal, plastic, and vinyl labeling to manufacturing, aviation, and military defense clients all over the United States.
Current Job Openings
FT Production Team Member
The Production Team Member works in a light industrial manufacturing setting. They are responsible for producing and fabricating metal nameplates and tags made out of various materials such as: stainless steel, plastic, and aluminum using light industrial machinery. Experience using light industrial machinery such as grinders, sanders, pneumatic shears, drill presses, and punches preferred. This is a small team work environment.
*Certified Woman Owned Small Business | ISO 9001:2015 Certified | JCP Certified*
Specializing in custom quality labels, Industrial Nameplate is Wisconsin’s preferred supplier of military grade custom labels, decals, and nameplates.
From the very beginning in 1960, the main objective has always been to supply durable products at affordable prices. Voted Manufacturing Business of the Year in 2015, Industrial Nameplate Inc. is dedicated to providing the Fox Cities Community with quality service, dedication, and durable custom products.
We take pride in our tight-knit work environment and culture. We focus on volunteering together, rewarding for hitting goals, team building activities, and continuously improving the workplace.
- Fabricates industrial labels made out of metal, polycarbonate, and other industrial materials.
- Works with machinery to produce labels and tags: pneumatic shears, lamination machine, punches, dies, sanders, and other industrial machinery.
- Must be able to measure and read engineering/ job prints and make labels to specifications.
- Material must be cut to specific size, holes punched, and corners rounded to make custom labels and tags.
- Production Team Member reports to General Manager or Team Lead for all job duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and requirements:
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a small team.
- General computer knowledge required.
- Basic math and measuring skills required.
- Basic knowledge of engineering prints required.
- Proficient spoken and written English required.
- Communication skills are required to clarify job orders and specifics of the custom jobs.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- The fabricator is frequently assigned to changing priorities and must be able to multi-task.
- Must be meticulous, punctual, and reliable.
- Work hours 8:00am- 4:30pm, Monday- Friday
- Overtime may be required.
Health insurance at 90 days, life insurance, 401K profit sharing at 6 months, 3 sick days at 90 days, vacation after 1 year.
$13.00/hr Full Time