PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER
To produce and fabricate metal nameplates and tags made out of various materials.
The duties identified below are the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fabricate industrial labels made out of metal, polycarbonate, and other industrial materials.
- Work with machinery to produce labels and tags: pneumatic shears, lamination machine, punches, dies, sanders, and other industrial machinery.
- Read and interpret engineering/ job prints and make labels to specifications.
- Accurately cut material to specific size, punch holes and round corners to make custom labels and tags.
- Perform general maintenance and upkeep of machines.
- Complete daily orders in a timely manner.
- Keep a tidy and organized work station.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must demonstrate regular, predictable attendance and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and skill required. The individual must be able to successfully pass background checks.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous manufacturing/production experience preferred.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and approach to job and group responsibilities.
- Must be deadline oriented, able to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Able to work within a team and independently.
- Meticulous, punctual and reliable.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and take on a variety of job duties.
- Must have good eyesight to properly operate machines.
To accomplish the essential functions of the position, one must be physically able to operate or work with computers, calculators, computer software applications, phones and other standard office equipment. The physical activities of the position include talking, reaching, grasping, light lifting, bending, squatting, and other repetitive motions. Must be able to work at a computer for an extended period of time. Must be able to work in a light manufacturing environment and able to operate machinery.
- Work is performed mainly in a light manufacturing environment with limited exposure to environmental factors.
- Some, limited safety hazards exist due to operation of machinery in a light manufacturing environment.
- Work hours are 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday. Schedule may be adjusted based on customer needs. Mandatory overtime may be required occasionally.
*100% company paid health insurance premium [paid for employee only] first of the month after 60 days and 100% company paid life insurance policy! HSA eligibility. Options for dental, vision, and STD/ LTD insurance. Access to 401(k) profit sharing after 6 months. Paid time off and vacations. Employee Assistance Counseling Program paid for by the employer for the employee and their family. Employee referral program
ADAPTABILITY- TOGETHER, WE TAKE ON ANYTHING.
AWESOMENESS- WE DELIVER THE “WOW” FACTOR THROUGH SERVICE.
COMMUNICATION- WE HAVE HONEST AND OPEN CONVERSATIONS AT ALL LEVELS.
INNOVATION- WE HAVE THE PASSION TO CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE.
LEADERSHIP- WE HAVE THE COURAGE TO SHAPE A BETTER FUTURE.
QUALITY- WHAT WE DO, WE DO WELL.
TEAMWORK – WE MAKE THE DREAM WORK.
POSITIVE MINDSET- GOOD VIBES ONLY.APPLY HERE: